How To Use
How to Use our system
MOULDING YOUR MOUTH PIECES
- Heat up warm water, either in the sink or in a pan. Take care that the water is not too hot as to damage the product, but warm enough to get it flexible, about 80-85 degrees Fahrenheit. Hold the mouth pieces by the tag and put them in the hot water for just a few seconds. Remove the mouth pieces from the hot water, place the mouth piece over your teeth , biting down gently . – be careful, they are HOT!
- Use your fingers to firmly push the mouth piece and gently bite down to ensure your mouth guard is perfectly fit to your teeth. Once you’re content with the fit, place the mouth guard in cold water for a few moments.
- Repeat this process with all mouth pieces.
One syringe of clear whitening gel should give you approximately 4-5 applications.
- We recommend brushing teeth right before you start the whitening process.
- Place a drop of the whitening gel into each mouth piece.
- Place the mouth pieces in your mouth (top and bottom).
- Turn the LED light on and place it under your lips (so you don’t have to hold it).
- Sit back and relax!
- Leave the mouth pieces in your mouth for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse your mouth with warm water and brush your teeth.
- Clean your mouth pieces with a toothbrush to ensure they’re clean for the next treatment.
- If you feel pain or sensitivity remove the mouth guards immediately, rinse your mouth with water and apply the blue desensitization gel to your teeth/gums and leave for 10 minutes. Rinse off then brush your teeth. Repeat for up to five days after whitening.
How often: We recommend whitening once a week for four weeks and then as needed, ** It is perfectly safe to whiten your teeth as often as you chose, but we recommend once per week **